– This is a state-funded program created to provide the elderly and adults with physical and/or mental disabilities (excluding individuals with mental retardation) home and community based services.
– The Title III program is available through your local Area Agency on Aging & Disability.
– There are no income eligibility requirements; however, there is a sliding fee scale based on income.
– Individual must be a resident of Mississippi.
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Must meet Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL) limitation requirements.
– Homemaker services: Help with household chores or errands like laundry, sweeping, mopping or grocery shopping.