Benefits of Working for Continue Care
- Continue Care is family owned and operated. We strive to be cutting edge, but retain a mom-and-pop atmosphere. To find out more about the core values held by Continue Care and its employees, please take a look at “The Seven C’s of Continue Care.”
- We are an experienced team of home care leaders and clinical professionals with a commitment and passion for serving the patients of our region.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for professional growth and personal career development.
- Continue Care recognizes that benefits play an important role in your choice of employer. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time and regular part-time positions in order to enhance the personal health, well-being, and lifestyles of our employees and their families. Our current menu of benefit selections includes:
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Days Off
- Company Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans:
- Cancer & Specified Disease
- Short-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Accident & Sickness
- Permanent (Whole Life)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Long-term Care
In the ordinary course of business, compensation and benefit programs evolve as business needs and laws change, therefore the benefit programs outlined here may be subject to change.
- Continue Care offers a variety of employment opportunities within our organization – from providing one-on-one direct patient care to performing administrative duties that support the daily operations of our organization. The status of the positions also vary from full-time to part-time, and PRN (as needed).
- Please click here for a list of current openings with our company.
If you’re interested in joining our organization, please click here to access the Employment Application (a PDF document). A completed application can be returned to us by one of the following methods:
Human Resource Specialist
115 Martin Luther King South
Indianola, MS 38751
Attention: Human Resources
Continue Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state, and local laws.